Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

A thousand years..... :)

Assalamualaikum :))


hye!! ini entry rene yang ke-100..belum 1000 lagi okey..hahha., anyway just nak share  lirik lagu "A thousand years" . sangat5 sweet lagu nih. tersentuh hati mendengar lagu ni.lagu blog rene wat ketika ni.. :)




Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer


[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer


[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more 

 p/s : lagu yang sangat sesuai untuk wedding rite :)  sweet!





4 comments:

Ummi Aqilah Z said...

sep sikit sayang! hehe I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this song too you know. Tenang je dengar kan? hee :D

RembelMunchie said...

I love this song to :)

Arina Insyirah said...

a'ah..love it :)

aleen aiden said...

sangat suka lagu nih!wuwuwu