Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Big Girls Dont Cry


well big girls do cry sometimes when they cant bear the sadness. The pic above is me-be-like for the past 3 hours......I kecewa. I sedih. I geram.

I kecewa sebab I careless

I sedih sebab ia melibatkan maruah diri sebagai seorang perempuan muslimah

I geram sebab hmm, everythingla!

yeah I menangis sampai kering dah mata ni, I remembered the firsttt timeee I rasa perasaan macam ni masa I was in form 1. My friend, a boy......came near me and said "bau kau wangi la" and I was likeeee ^%&^%*&*$* . what theeeee....u sniff on meee?!!!!!!!!

I never accepted the words his said as a praise. I rasa seolah satu penghinaan. Hina yang teramat sangat5 sebab I let a opposite gender sniff on me. Although at that time I tak rasa I pakai any perfume *because dari dulu bukan penggemar perfume....he can smellllllllllllllllllll meee. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Since that I tak pernahhhh pakai perfumeeeeee sampailah satu hari when Im 18,  I jalan with my mummy lalu Victoria Secret and I jatuh cinta  dengan set perfume BOMBSHELL...all about youuu is wonderful BOMBSHELL! then umur 20 baru dapat pakai.wahaha. tu pun masih berjaga jaga supaya peristiwa form 1 tu tak berulang lagi.. Just pakai bila tahu tak bercampur sangat dengan lelaki. *me myself may not very much pious but I percaya semua manusia akan ada naluri utk mnjadi baik . I punya berjaga-jaga tu sampai mummy tanya I tak pernah pakai ke BOMBSHELL tu ....dulu nak sangat... sebab nampak sangatla tak terusik. huhu.


yesterday...without I even noticed, my awrah was exposed....

Awrah (Arabic: عورة‎) is a term used within Islam which denotes the intimate parts of the body, for both men and women, which must be covered with clothing. Exposing the awrah is unlawful in Islam and is regarded as sin. The exact definition of awrah varies between different schools of Islamic thought. 
Prophet sws said, “No man should look at the ‘awrah of another man, and no woman should look at the ‘awrah of another woman.”
[Reported by Muslim]
 Neither men nor women should uncover their genitals at any time except when in privacy. Men and women should at all times wear garments that are loose and made of material that is not transparent enough to see the skin colour and shape of the other (male or female). Not only that, they must also protect their gaze from the awrah of those unlawful for them.
O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember
-[7:26]


“No man should look at the ‘awrah of another man, and no woman should look at the ‘awrah of another woman.”


yeah it should be like that because a man should be someone who protect and lead us...woman...but somehow..theyre soooo  irresponsible.Theyre not being TRUE MAN. They didnt protect an awrah of a woman......Im not blaming on them 100%..but Im just a lil bit frust as it was exposed without I even notice and the person who notice about it didnt try to "save" or "covers" me.......they even enjoy watching it... this really remind me of a video that I watch a guy saving a woman's pride by covering her when her pants is loosing down when they were playing in a theme park. I believe he is not a Muslim but why he can save the woman's pride??? COMMON SENSE and being a TRUE MAN! However what I get,...the main is...we ourselves MUST COVER our Awrah PROPERLY...realized that if we re not taking care and love ourselves..who else will?? the guy who enjoy watching us? noo..... just us , us and us.....and we must always remember as long we re not married..we as  child, Im as a daughter always and alwaysss bring our parent's pride together with us...it is pretty sad when imagining a parent who took care and love they child eternally carried a lot of they child's sins and automatic sent to hell.


O Allah! Forgive my past and future sins and whatever I have done in secret, and whatever I have done in public. You are The One Who brings forward and Who delays, there is no deity worthy of worship but You.



p/s : 2:22 am which i can talk to someone right now.. :')









2 comments:

nurul rasya said...

As a Muslim, the boys should tell you that your aurat was exposed. Shame on them.

Arina Insyirah said...

yeayy Im really frust about that.. :'(